Information about you may be collected when you submit your personal details or request any information about us or our services, and/or complete any forms in Online Services. Information transmitted via the internet cannot be considered secure. We will always do our best to protect your personal data, however we cannot ensure the privacy of any informaiton transmitted from our web site. Transmission of personal information via the web site is at your own risk. If privacy of your information is a concern for you, please use alternative means. We will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access to information submistted by you.
The following information about you may be collcted and processed:
- Information about your computer including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type.
- Details of visits to our website and the pages and resources that you access.
The data we collect may be used to:
- send you further details of our services;
- contact you in response to any enquiries made by you;
- automate certain functions on our web site; and/or
- ensure content from our web site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
We may from time to time put linkins on our website to third party web sites. When follow a link to external websites, note that these sites have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these sites.
Cookies are files saved by websites on your computer. Cookies may be used for legitimate purposes, such as on shopping sites to hold your shopping cart or other sites to hold your preferences. Cookies may also be used to track sites that you visit. Our website does not use or store any cookies on your computer. Hence we do not display a cookie notice like you see on many websites since the introduction of the EU Cookie Directive.